Cedar Woods
Welcome to Cedar Woods, loner! I'm Atelophobia fellow Alphess, or founder of this pack. We are always welcoming, sign up and please send me a PM(on WQ to VNightV) or a Note(on Da to Myktard) or a email to my email(mywolvesmsn@hotmail.com).
Thanks ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cedar Woods
Welcome to Cedar Woods, loner! I'm Atelophobia fellow Alphess, or founder of this pack. We are always welcoming, sign up and please send me a PM(on WQ to VNightV) or a Note(on Da to Myktard) or a email to my email(mywolvesmsn@hotmail.com).
Thanks ^_^
Cedar Woods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Copyright Infringement

Go down

Copyright Infringement Empty Copyright Infringement

Post  Mortal Salvation Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:21 am

For WQ: We just want to remind that copyright is not permitted in this pack, if you want to use something from our pack.. we suggest you inbox one of our dominants and we will bring it up with the pack. If you are caught taking stuff from our front page, pack site or anything else we will be contacting you we will give you a day to remove it. If it is not removed we will contact a Moderator. We don't want to cause any issues or have to bug a Moderator about plagiarism, so just to avoid all that non-sense .. don't copy and be unique with your pack.

For our pack members: If you are caught stealing our stuff, it will be a warning. I'll be very disappointed in you also you get three warnings, blow them and you're gone. I don't want to deal with copy-cats. Be unique, i may be having cool things in this pack but I'm sure you can make cooler things. Don't copy, it's not a good reputation. ^_^

For people who want to join: If you are caught stealing, you won't be allowed in the pack. I will warn you, it's not funny to steal stuff. In school when you plagiarize someones work, do you get away with it? No, you get in trouble, and you have to go around with being ashamed and it's not fun. So be the wise one and don't copy, be unique and smart and create something different. c:

For everyone: Overall, I expect you guys to be smart and unique. Don't copy my pack's stuff, because i will find out and it won't be funny. I'm not threatening you, but this is my pack and I created this stuff. Copy it down and I find out, you're in trouble. Want you use something? just PM me on Wolfquest, my username is VNightV ^_^

Mortal Salvation
Alpha

https://cedar-woods.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum